Objective HR are currently working with a reputable Top 15 firm of chartered accountants who are now looking to recruit an Audit & Accounts Semi Senior to join their Guildford office.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a successful team where as an Audit & Accounts Semi Senior you will assist with the completion of audit assignments, as well as having responsibility for the preparation of accounts and the associated tax work for limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships.
The ideal candidate may be working towards either the ACA or ACCA qualification and will have experience of undertaking a mixed Audit and Accounts role.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary as well as study support to complete their studies.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful individual to join a leading regional firm of accountants in their Guildford office where there will be genuine scope for career development and progression.
Benefits on offer:
* Salary - £25,000 - £32,000 D.O.E
* Flexible working opportunities
* Genuine focus on work life balance from the firm
* Excellent development and career progression for the future
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Preparation of company accounts and corporation tax returns
* Preparation of accounts for sole traders, and partnerships
* Assist in the preparation of the audit plan and ensures it appropriately addresses audit objectives
* Take an active part in the audit planning and fraud discussion to identify audit risks and appropriate audit strategy
* Oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
* Ensure planned audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
* ACA / ACCA Part Qualified
* 2+ years experience planning and working on audits of varying sizes
* Client facing experience
* Behavioural competencies
* Good interpersonal and organisational skills
* A highly professional appearance and attitude
* Enthusiastic, keen to learn and take on new challenges
* Highly organised with evidenced ability to manage time
For further information on this position, please apply direct or contact Ben Bennett at Objective HR