Head of Healthcare Intelligence
We are currently recruiting for a talented individual to join our central Leicester based client as their Head of Healthcare Intelligence on a 6 month contract. This is a position that would be suited to individuals that love working with data and analytics tools, delivering projects and insights in healthcare to make systems and teams work more effectively.
This is a full time position that will initially be remotely based and is accommodating of flexible working, but there will be a regular element of office based work when it is safe to return. The pay rate for this position is between £300 - £350 per day Inside IR35 and there is a possibility of extension following the initial contract.
We are one of the leading public sector bodies responsible for providing essential services to the region and ensuring that public funds are effectively designated and spent. As an organisation we are committed to being a nationwide benchmark for quality and effectiveness.
You will be working within a new unit dedicated to assessing the services we provide through quantitative and qualitative analytics. As the Head of Healthcare Intelligence you lead a team of analysts in providing evidence and analysis to aid in making more data-driven strategic decisions.
What will you do
The key functions of the Head of Healthcare Intelligence are:
• You will lead a team in delivering analytics projects designed to provided quantitative and qualitative analytics that enable more effective decision making
• You will liaise with stakeholders to understand wider issues within our organisation and how they fit within our strategy.
• You will advise on analytics projects and techniques, providing mentorship and guidance to the team
• You will report on the status of projects and ensure that the portfolio of projects is effectively managed
• You will promote the work of your team within the organisation to further our reach and enable effective working relationships to be developed across the organisation.
What are we looking for
The main skills required for the Head of Healthcare Intelligence are:
• A degree in a relevant subject such as data science, statistics or data science with further evidence of continued professional development
• Strong experience of using data and analytics tools in a healthcare setting
• Experience of presenting data and communicating complex analysis to a variety of audiences
• Data manipulation and interpretation skills
• Skilled in the use of Excel, SQL and GIS packages
If you would like to be considered for the Head of Healthcare Intelligence post please send in your details and we will be in touch with you shortly