The post holder will provide clinical assessment to our registered practice population in a variety of consultation styles to include, telephone triage, consultations, face to face, home visiting and participate in the duty doctor rota whilst at all times supporting the delivery of a safe, efficient and reliable clinical service. They will work closely with the GP Clinical Lead, Service Manager and support all clinical and non-clinical colleagues working as a team. They will form links and develop relationships with secondary care and GP Service colleagues and those working in the wider healthcare community. The post holder will ensure patients receive optimal care in the correct setting within the healthcare system whilst delivering the objectives of the service and delivering Enhanced Services, QOF, CQUINs and complying with CQC and other statutory bodies requirements.
Who we are-
Our client recognises that our most valuable resource is our people. It is their quality and commitment that enables us to achieve our business objectives and strive to be the healthcare provider of choice. Whether you are clinical or non-clinical, we aim to ensure you enjoy a good work-life balance. We are a small but rapidly expanding organisation with a culture that promotes hard work, flexibility and fun!
Up to 9 sessions per week - Weekdays 8am-8pm - £10500 per annum, per session
* An experienced doctor with GP accreditation
* Current registration with GMC and NHS performers list (with no conditions preventing working or restrictions on practice)
* Experience of working in primary care and urgent care environment
Record of on-going CPD and learning
* MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
* Sound knowledge of QOF, LCS, DES, CQUINs and use of appropriate coding
* Understanding of the political agenda and drivers influencing primary care provision.
* Good leadership skills with the ability to influence and negotiate.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - written, verbal (Particularly listening skills)
* Clear understanding of professional responsibility and accountability.
* Good clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis and management of acute Primary care presentations
* Be able to clear an enhanced DBS check & undertake NPV level 2 Police Vetting
* Must be authorised to work in the EEC
* Ideally have knowledge of Systm One Clinical IT system