Offering challenging, rewarding and diverse careers for extraordinary people.
If you want to be part of something unique, look no further.
For more than 70 years Lotus has been at the forefront of innovation in the car industry offering the best sports car customer experience in the world. It also has a fast developing specialist automotive engineering consultancy, which fully exploits its growing reputation and flair for product innovation and technical excellence. This further strengthens our unique capabilities by attracting and retaining the highest calibre employees which enable us to build on Lotus' brand values
We are an innovative and exciting place to work where everyone enjoys striving to deliver the best for our clients in fast moving global markets. If you have exceptional skills, talent and experience and would like to be part of our future, why not apply now?
The purpose of this role is to inspect, rework & prepare car body panels for paint application. Carrying out this process to the required quality standard, in the allocated time, using a variety of hand or power tools & related equipment. To support supervision and other operators with future build rates & absence cover.
* Meet daily quality & production targets as set by the area Supervisor.
* Ensure documented processes are followed at all times.
* To be able to work in a structured manner.
* To complete tasks in the allocated time
* Understand the need & work within the Company's flexible working patterns.
* Willing to learn new production techniques & processes.
* To have the ability & willingness to work as part of a team.
* Communicate with Team Leader / Senior Team Leader on concerns & shortages.
* Understand & respond to the quality & process feedback system.
* Handle all parts & equipment with care & attention.
* Can work with minimum supervision.
* Keeping themselves & others safe at all times.
* Use & maintain all supplied Personal Protective Equipment in good condition.
* Either Friday off or Friday half day
* 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
* Disturbance allowance paid for night shifts if required)
* Private healthcare - Bupa
* Pension scheme
This role could be offered as either permanent or 'temp to perm