Remote working - Office will be based in Croydon £40K+
A great opportunity has arisen for a hands on and strategic B2C Digital Marketing Manager with ecommerce experience to join a well-established and growing organisation. The Digital Marketing Manager will be the Digital expert within the team, working closely with both the Marketing and Digital Teams.
The role will involve maintaining PPC, Paid Social and automated-email campaigns as well as reporting on and measuring their success. The Digital Marketing Manager will also help to develop and manage the Digital Marketing strategy and optimise campaigns as well as drive online sales through maximising traffic, conversions and ROI.
Role and responsibilities:
* Implement, track and optimise Digital Marketing campaigns.
* Responsible for driving customer acquisition and retention across all online channels (CRM, Paid Social, PPC and Referrals).
* Producing and analysing weekly reporting, feeding back and suggesting campaign improvements
* Managing budget
* Briefing in assets to web designers and ensuring all marketing assets are of the best quality covering creative content, commericiality and messaging.
* Potential to manage relationship with external marketing agencies in the future.
Skills and experience required:
* Experience working within a fast paced B2C ecommerce environment
* A working knowledge of Google Analytics
* Hands-on experience maintaining and implementing paid media campaigns such as PPC, Paid Social (LinkedIn / Facebook) and email campaigns.
* Strong knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
* An understanding of SEO best practice and processes for ecommerce websites.
* Keep abreast of digital trends and new developments across Digital Marketing and Ecommerce.
* Knowledge of any of the following tools are also beneficial; Photoshop, Force24, Talon1, TrustPilot, Rich Relevance, Google Optimize, Google Adwords