As the Strategy Manager EMEA, you will be supporting the team in the development of the global communication strategies and driving innovation for all our brands. This role will see you help to develop cut through communications and activations.
You will work with the Strategy Director to continuously improve our strategies and drive the innovation agenda with the client. In addition, you will help to shape the proactive agenda / thought leadership & innovation strategies for the client.
As part of the role you will work with all the members of the team to evaluate the behaviours & performance of our brands and those of competitors using a wide range of tools. The candidate will be required to collate, analyse and develop learnings and insights from a wide range of data sources.
You will be asked to deal with a wide range of topics that cover media, brand, digital and creative. You will work to gleen key insights, that you will be working with the Strategy Manager to pull together, to inform our client's business decisions. A key part of the role is to collate insights and build audience understanding.
For this role you will be required to have solid media knowledge and understanding role of media channels especially digital and social.
* Develops Global Strategy for the client's Top Brands
* Responsible for local market media tracking to inform various global reports and analysis.
* Provide insights for Half-Annual Media Reviews. Contributes to Media Score Card process, sourcing/calculating data from local plans (e.g., product initiative budgets, media mixes, target audience, flighting by media type, etc.,);
* Runs media mix scenarios for each plan/BMU to assess sufficiency. Analyses competitive runs and other data pulls (e.g., audience).
* Works with research and business data to drive right strategic recommendation
* Contribute to in-agency innovation & strategic initiatives
* Proactively finding innovative and new activation opportunities
* Experience working with a global client in EMEA
* Background within a media agency, insight, strategy or digital are beneficial
* Passion for all things media including innovation, digital and social
* Proactive approach
* Curious mind not afraid to ask questions and investigative
* Thrive on a mix of analytical and creative workstreams
* Confident with understanding data
* An eye for detail
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and part of a team
* French is an advantage but not essential