We are looking for a home-based Apprenticeship Trainer to tutor and assess Catch22 apprentice learners undertaking our Housing & Property Management Apprenticeship programmes.
Reporting to the Apprenticeships Assistant Director, you will be delivering Catch22 Housing Apprenticeship Standards, through off-the-job training to Catch22 apprentice learners, ensuring delivery is at an excellent ( i.e. grade 1 ) standard. You will ensure all processes and procedures are in place in preparation for any Ofsted, Skills Funding Agency, employer, awarding body inspection and internal audit.
As an Apprenticeship Trainer, your main duties will include:
* Tutoring and where appropriate assessing Catch22 apprentice learners in relation to achieving their apprenticeship standard. This may include gaining units or whole recognised national qualifications, developing appropriate skills, knowledge and behaviours, functional skills and personal development including CPD.
* Coaching, advising and guiding learners so that they develop the mindset qualities, willpower, and positive habits and recognise the importance of practice to succeed in the world of work.
* Challenging and pushing learners so that they `go above and beyond' their learning and training and become ambitious to succeed in their careers.
* Delivering teaching and training sessions including Masterclasses in accordance with the new Apprenticeship Standards and Matrix to develop apprentices' skills, knowledge and behaviours.
* Managing a caseload of up to 45 Catch22 apprentice learners. This figure may vary and the caseload may increase or decrease.
* Focusing on achieving 100% End Point Assessment achievement rates for learners on caseload and to reduce any early exits to zero.
* Monitoring and maintaining appropriate paperwork and OneFile records of progress and to report all cases of apprentice learner sickness and absence.
* Maintaining comprehensive apprentice teaching, learning and assessment records and submitting a range of evidence to the Internal Verifier on a regular basis for sampling.
* Establishing, developing and maintaining effective working relationships with employers, stakeholders and other organisations involved in the delivery of the apprenticeship.
* Identifying potential recruitment opportunities for your caseload to ensure it is maintained at target levels.
* Supporting the recruitment of learners to the Catch22 Apprenticeship Programme and relevant standards in order to meet the yearly targets.
* Supporting the Management team, Quality & Curriculum Manager and Internal Quality Assurers, to manage and co-ordinate any improvement plans required after any internal/external audits.
Please click here for full Job Description