Teaching Now are seeking an experienced full time Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to bring excellence to a dynamic team in an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' Nursery in Enfield. You'll need to be highly committed to providing children with the very best care and education. You'll also have to be keen to progress and develop your own knowledge and skills and work as part of a team.
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of EYFS, an understanding of children's development and hold a Level 3 qualification in Childcare or equivalent.
The successful candidate will have experience
* Providing high quality of care, creating a safe environment
* Planning, observing and assessing children
* Assisting with meal times
* Ensuring health and safety / Safeguarding standards are met
You will need NVQ level 3 in Childcare and Education or higher
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you