My client is a rapidly growing healthcare business that is dedicated to simplifying the world of healthcare for both professionals and patients through innovative products and services. As they look to meet their ambitious growth plans, they are looking to build a commercial team that can deliver while making a genuine difference to the world and well being. The business has a strong family culture, values engagement and has a genuine interest in you being the best that you can be.
The main purpose of the role is to shape and deliver growth plans across the organisation's clinical services business. You'll work closely with the Director of Business Development & Strategy, and will be home-based, working with the clinical, operational and mobilisation teams to design innovative services and develop and submit exceptional tender responses and proposals. You will also play a key role in defining the service product offering available to customers.
The successful candidate will have a wide-ranging skill set and a sharp commercial acumen. On top of a strong academic background, you will:
- Be a strong communicator and have exceptional attention to detail in your work
- Understand the intricacies of, and have a demonstrable track record of producing bids & tenders for the Healthcare sector (NHS / CCGs)
- Have a strong commercial understanding, and the ability to tweak service . product offerings as you see fit for your specific customers
- Have a proactive can-do attitude given the nature of the home-based role
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, embrace change, and be constantly seeking to deliver brilliant results