Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Dewsbury, Yorkshire
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000
Shift: Double Days (6-2/2-10)
Our client, a market leading manufacturing company in special purpose manufacturing has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their team. Working with this well-established brand you will be involved in all aspects of Maintenance work within the manufacturing environment. Working from their prestigious site based in Sheffield, this role offers a competitive package and a stable career path for the appropriate technically motivated Engineer looking to get into a strong Maintenance focused role.
* Multi-million turnover company
* Supplying into all major UK consumer markets
* Significant growth forecasts for the coming years
Role & Responsibilities
* Support and Maintain all plant machinery on site with support of Engineering team
* Upgrading of Existing Equipment & Integration with new Automation
* Involvement in Electrical Modifications/Project & Improvement work
* Carrying out Installation of New Equipment
* Implementation of Automation Systems & Associated Equipment
* Sourcing & Specifying of Appropriate Components
* Carrying out Appropriate PPM and Reactive Maintenance experience
* Reporting directly to the Engineering Maintenance Manager
Required Skills & Experience
* Must have experience working with a manufacturing environment
* NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Engineering
* 17th Edition (Advantageous)
This role offers a competitive salary as well as a very secure and stable career path. My client has the backing of a well-established brand and is looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer who wishes to work for a forward-thinking company.
In return for your commitment my client offers an exciting and progressive career for motivated engineers.
If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly to Daryl Wood at (url removed) or call for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed).
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical engineering