Benefits: Company Van, pension, 33 days holiday, plus opportunities for overtime
Hours: 40 hours a week - Monday to Friday
On call / Standby: 1 week in every 4
Our client is a commercial refrigeration and air-conditioning company which are looking for an accomplished Commercial Refrigeration Engineer to look after a number of Small / Medium sites in the Yorkshire area.
• Carrying out PPM and reactive refrigeration maintenance across a number of small / medium sites.
• You will be the first line in all refrigeration and air-conditioning maintenance throughout your allocated sites.
• Ensuring that all technical and compliance paperwork is completed and up to date.
• Completing maintenance to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the laid down company Health and Safety Policy.
• Identification and resolution of repair, maintenance and installation issues that may affect programme delivery
Candidates Background & Experience:
• Qualified time served Refrigeration and air-conditioning Engineer who has experience across multi-sites on the install, service and maintenance of refrigeration equipment.
• NVQ lvl 2 or higher in refrigeration or air-conditioning - Essential
• You will hold City & Guilds (2079) F Gas - Essential
• CO2 Experience is preferred
• Positive in approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
• Experience of multi-site environment
• Dealing directly with customers and on-site management teams
• A hands-on, can-do and flexible approach to your work
• Full Driving Licence
If you feel these qualities describe you, then please get in contact