Automation Project Manager - Pharmaceutical - Northern Ireland - Permanent - £Neg + Package
Our client is looking for an Automation Project Manager on a full-time position based on their facility in Northern Ireland. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of automation projects.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Establish through consultation with project stakeholders the project requirements, scope of work and major project milestones, and thus determine mutually agreeable project objectives.
* Manage and influence project stakeholder groups and coordinate automation project resource to ensure successful project delivery.
* Ensure that automation system solutions are delivered within the timeframes established, agreed budget and in accordance with GAMP5 and other industry standards.
* Monitor, report and escalate project issues, risks, changes and progress to project stakeholders, sponsors, and line management.
* Lead the development of practical and cost effective automation solutions taking full account of the many competing factors; technical, operational and economic.
* Initiate enquiries with system vendors, evaluate technical proposals and prepare accurate and realistic budget estimates and milestone project programmes for the purpose of gaining approval to acquire capital funds by management.
* Support tender process and supplier/contractor selection without bias in order to determine the optimal economic and technical solution for the business, and support the preparation of appointment and contract documentation.
* Organise testing, commissioning and validation of new facilities and equipment, assuring quality assurance, environmental, health and safety factors in alignment
* Limit the companies' liabilities, by ensuring that industry standards, codes of practice and statutory requirements are incorporated into all stages of the project.
* Liaise with external design consultants, engineers and contractors during the project execution ensuring all work carried out by them is within the requirements of the overall project remit.
GENERAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Quality - Ensure GMP is adhered to in all areas of work.
* Health & Safety - Understand Company's Health & Safety Policy and follow all company HSE procedures. Report all accidents or any unsafe conditions in the work place.
* Training and Development - Ensure training has been received before undertaking specific duties and that all training is recorded in training records.
* Human Resource Management - Adhere to all HR policies and procedures, to include all absence policies and procedures.
* Communication - Communicate within your own department to ensure that all relevant information is forwarded to the appropriate personnel on a regular and timely basis. Provide regular updates to your line manager regarding progress on required duties and the status of any projects.
* Equal Opportunities - Observe and adhere to the company's Equal Opportunities and Dignity at Work policies ensuring that a neutral and harmonious work environment is maintained in which bullying and/or harassment does not occur.
* Core Competency Framework - Ensure that all job specific responsibilities relating to the overall role objective are carried out in accordance with the requirements outlined within the company's core competency framework.
If this of any interest, please contact Luke Taylor at Adepto Technical Recruitment on (phone number removed)