Costing / Estimating Engineer required for small precision engineering company based in Gloucester.
Our client is paying a salary of between £30,000 - £35,000 and offers a clean modern working environment.
Job Title: Costing / Estimating Engineer
Salary: £30,000 -£35,000
Hours: Monday to Friday - normal office hours
Benefits: 33 days holiday per year, pension scheme, life assurance, free parking
Our client is a small family run precision engineering company based in Gloucester and they are looking to bring in a Costing / Estimating Engineer who can provide support to the owner of business and help to drive the company forward. Our client has invested in modern equipment and offers a clean working environment and has a good customer base but is also looking to bring on additional clients so an element of sales could be involved.
Our client's business is predominately based around the pharmaceutical and aerospace industries so they are looking for a strong Costing / Estimating Engineer that appreciates the need to work to high quality standards and understands the engineering process from start to finish.
Our client's preferred Costing / Estimating Engineer will be able to demonstrate the following:
- ability to cost jobs from customers engineering drawings
- ability to produce method statements and technical sheets
- you will need to have a formal engineering training either apprenticeship or HNC/HND type qualification
- knowledge of milling and turning operations essential in order to be able to talk through jobs with the shop floor
- good verbal and written communication skills required
This position is immediately available but our client is prepared to wait for the right candidate as it is an integral role to their business.
If you are interested please make sure you CV highlights the areas that are important to my client.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy