As AV/IT integration specialists, our client Design, install and manage audio visual and IT infrastructure solutions for a wide range of UK and European based businesses. Established in 2004, They have a proven pedigree in providing technology solutions that incorporate tailored voice, data and video services. Working with the world's leading technology suppliers allows us to provide a solution that works for their client's business today and also future-proofs their technology investment.
We are looking for an AV Designer to be based in Kingston with some home working. Ideally knowledge of D-Tools and ability to put AV sales and project designs together. This would be someone to lead the Design team as Head of design.
• Production of basic audio-visual system schematics
• Production of basic audio-visual M&E drawings
• Production of basic drawings detailing optical rigs, projection throw, screen distances, equipment/power/service/data positioning Production of containment drawings
• Proficient in drawing all of the above
• Attending site meetings as and when required
• Designing coordination with all internal departments and external clients/consultant Other Skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• A positive and enthusiastic approach to delivering the role
• Problem Solving
• Self-Management / Communication / Planning/Organising
• Comprehensive working knowledge of current AV systems, associated IT elements and their installations (including AMX, Crestron, Extron, audio DSP, video conferencing
• A thorough understanding of technology behind the equipment and associated interfacing
• AutoCad Knowledge