Excellent opportunity to work with one of the leading food businesses in the UK.
To determine and provide the correct maintenance strategy for the equipment on the site This involves optimising preventative and proactive maintenance against reliability and cost objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Support the Engineering Manager in converting the ESC Maintenance Strategy into an effective site/local Maintenance Plan.
* Assess and organise the requirements of all external third party technical support
* Seek and implement alternative spare parts to minimise spend
* Plan & coordinate annual overhaul plans associated with your function
* Develop CIL plans for your specific functions assets to assist in the execution of the PM tasks.
* Develop plan for condition monitoring for your function on key assets to reduce maintenance demands
* Support the culture of corrective action, ensure that agreed due dates on corrective actions are maintained within your function.
* Facilitate the changes to the CMMS system in accordance with the maintenance strategy
* Apprentice trained in electrical / mechanical or Automation disciplines.
* Knowledgeable in manufacturing efficiency concepts (e.g. 6 losses and Line Utilisation concepts) including Asset Care Brilliant Basics Strategy and TPM (Total Preventative Maintenance) knowledge desirable.
* Strong functional knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and Automation maintenance
* Understanding of Original Equipment Manufacturer Asset Care guidance
* A broad knowledge of the asset care systems and be able to demonstrate strong organisational/planning skills relevant to planning overhaul activity and machine upgrades
* Able to demonstrate the use of problem solving tools and techniques
* PC literacy with Microsoft applications including Excel