Role: Maintenance Supervisor / Maintenance Team Leader
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits
Shifts: Monday to Friday, rotating weekly shifts of 6 till 2 and 2 till 10
Location: Commutable from Bristol, Newport, Cardiff, Stroud, Caldicot and surrounding areas
We are recruiting for a reputable and global automated production company who are looking for a reliable and dedicated Maintenance Team Leader / Maintenance Supervisor to work within their fast moving environment.
This is a hands on role, leading a small team of 5 Maintenance Engineers.
· Effectively lead maintenance activities (planned and unplanned), utilising operational excellence and continuous improvement activities to improve equipment reliability and ensure minimal equipment downtime.
· Provide leadership and direction of planned maintenance activities and ensure weekly and monthly objectives are met.
· Ensure swift recovery to breakdowns are reached.
· To ensure that the production plant, services and facilities are maintained and improved through the effective leadership of a team of Engineers.
· Utilise, promote and implement lean and continuous improvement initiatives.
· Ensure spare part stocks are kept at appropriate levels to maintain plant and equipment.
· Assist in reducing departmental and company costs.
· Assist in managing the use of contractors.
· To communicate all relevant information and develop strong working relationships with all team members, to lead by example and have a significant and visible presence.
· Completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship or hold relevant engineering qualifications - ideally electrical or electronic, however mechanical will be considered but you must be Multi Skilled
· Experience of supporting an Engineering team either as Maintenance Team Leader or Maintenance Supervisory
· Experience of maintenance within an industrial or manufacturing sector
· Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative in a fast paced production environment
· Willingness to learn and diversify across a range of equipment and machinery
· Proactive work attitude and keen to get stuck in
· Friendly, adaptable and ability to inspire others.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful