Mechanical Assembler/Fitter/Welders required on a temp
Pay: £10.50 D.O.E
· To assemble complete machines and sub-assemblies to customer specifications, and to test completed equipment.
· To assemble kit of parts using drawings and internal paperwork system
· To assist with testing of finished equipment
· To operate portable hand tools for drilling, grinding and sanding etc.
· To lift components and assemblies using slings and pendant crane in a safe and protective manner.
· To work within planned times for jobs, and to feedback deviations when necessary.
· To supply feedback on machine and process improvements.
· To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, assisting other sections when required.
· Welding would be an advantage
· To maintain a safe and tidy environment within their working area.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply below or call kelvin or Alex on (phone number removed) OR email
fitter/mechanical fitter/machining/tapping/drilling/assembly/technician/build/assembly/assembler/welder/machine build