Field Service Engineer UPS
£25,000 - £33,000 (£40,000+ OTE) + Training + Laptop + Mobile + Van + Overtime
Are you an UPS engineer who is looking to join a market leader and a manufacturer within the industry?
Required is an engineer with experience in the UPS industry, to work as part of a team. Work will include repair and service of uninterruptible power systems, in a wide variety of commercial and industrial sites across the South East.
Building customer relationships and offering top quality service and support to the companies growing client base. The company will offer you top quality company training on their own systems to give you fantastic growth and development moving forward.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Service and Repair of UPS Systems
- Setting up maintenance plans for customer needs
- Fault finding and diagnosing
- UPS Battery replace
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Covering the South East and helping out in other areas
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a UPS Engineer required
- Must be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Electrical qualification preferred
- £25,000 - £33,000 basic salary
- Laptop, phone, private healthcare plus other benefits
- Company and manufacture training
- Great progression opportunities
- Monday to Friday position
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Adam Burroughs directly at (url removed) or call them for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed)
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at (url removed)