Mechanical Engineer - Immediate start - Henley on thames
This is an immediate temporary opportunity starting ASAP . The role is on a commercial site for a site in Henley on thames.
Please note that no Mechanical design engineers will be considered for this position as this a maintenance role.
* Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
* Hourly Rate of £17ph
* Working on a commercial site, covering someone who is on holiday.
* Experience with in mechanical building maintenance
* Ongoing assingment
NO DESIGN ENGINEERS CONSIDERED.
Main duties will be covering mechanical and plumbing planed and reactive maintenance.
Assisting electrical engineers with planned maintenance.
Ideally candidates will have experience with Steam, Boiler, Air Handling Plant
* Undertake essential repair works and general maintenance activities at the request of the Maintenance Supervisor.
* To liaise with the Maintenance Supervisor and M&E Services Manager regarding plant or equipment failures.
* Undertake fault finding on pumps, motors, low pressure heating water systems, critical systems and equipment and pressurised steam systems. Using cause & effect analysis and detailed examination to gain a solution and use of all relevant drawings and schematics.
Work overtime to carry out emergancy repairs as required.
Actively participate in the operation and control of all engineering planned maintenance schemes.
* Mechanical Engineering level 2 or 3 OR City & guilds Plumbing Level 2 or 3
* Excellent client facing skills
* Able to prove that you have experience working in a similar field of employment.
* Be able to provide references.
* Foreign Qualifications will need to be NARIC'd or WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
To register for Maintenance Engineering jobs please send your CV to Luke@ invictus. group. Co .uk
For further information or to discuss your application please apply for the role and I will contact you