An exciting new role has come available for a Watch Technician based in Maidenhead.
Our client is a luxury watch brand that design all watches in-house using the finest Swiss components. You will be part of a team where that are internationally recognised that are breaking down the traditional barriers of how the watch indsutry works.
You will receive full training from this company and accredited Watchmaking Educational establishments.
The ideal individual must have skills are the ability to work with utmost care in a logical meticulous manner with no detail ever being to minor.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Assemble mechanical time pieces
* Complete servicing of all brand models including mechanical, quartz, in-house, ETA based and Modular Chronograph movements.
* Test timepiece for accuracy and performance, using specific tools and equipment
* Test and regulate the timing of mechanical timepieces
* Record quantities and types of timepieces repaired, serial and model numbers of items, work performed
* Clean, rinse, and dry timepiece parts, using solutions and ultrasonic or mechanical watch-cleaning machines
* Set the dial and the hands onto a watch while adhering to tight tolerances
* Disassembly/assembly of case and bracelet
* Liaise with Customer Service team to ensure quality control standards or repairs
* Visually checking all in-coming components (dials, cases, hands, crystals, movements etc.) for damage, marks and scratches and to ensure that they meet the agreed specification and report all quality issues
* To carry out quality control on all completed new build and aftersales watches
* Assisting other departments when required (e.g. engraving and fitting case backs, fitting straps)
Skills & Requirements:
* Understanding of MS office
* High flexibility, team oriented, hard worker
* Good organisationional skills
* Very detail oriented
* Computer knowledge
* Ability to remain in a seated position for an extended period of time
* Good co-ordination
* Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across the business
* Ability to work under pressure achieving a high level of accuracy
* Ability to maintain a safe and clean working environment
Competitive salary + yearly performance bonus + work pension + private health care + employee discount on watches + free parking + 25 day annual leave + extra for your Birthday!
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV