Search Consultancy is currently looking for a qualified Occupational Therapist for a vacancy working for a Local Authority in the Greater Manchester area.
Salary: up to £26.00 per hour
The Occupational Therapist role:
To provide an assessment service for customers in their own home. Recommending complex equipment and major adaptations. Knowledge of the DFG system is essential
* Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy
* Must be registered with Health Professions Council (HCPC)
* Minimum of 2-3 year experience of working in Social Care
* Good interpersonal skills;
* Decision making and organisational skills;
* The ability to explain, and encourage and build confidence;
* The ability to create a rapport with a range of people, especially people with disabilities.
Personal Protective Equipment will be provided and Flexible working hours with the ability to work form home.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Mike Shaw at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age