Pensions Administration Consultant (DB Schemes)
Competitive salary plus a great benefits package
A leading UK Pensions & Actuarial Consultancy with an excellent reputation are looking to expand their DB Pensions Administration department. They are looking for a highly experienced pensions professional to join a successful Consultancy taking responsibility for service delivery of the administration function.
The role will involve:
- Working to ensure each client is looked after according to the strategic direction as outlined by the client manager.
- Taking responsibility for service delivery of the administration teams.
- Building effective business relationships with clients and working with Senior team members to ensure these relationships are nurtured.
- Attending client meetings.
- Actively follow changes in legislation and identifying changes that need to be implemented as a result including team resourcing needs.
- Being commercially aware and identifying new opportunities to benefit both the client and the business.
- Responsibility for budgets and billing.
- Checking the work of less experienced members of the team and providing guidance.
- Ensuring compliance at all times.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to join to an expert team of Consultants who proactively develop the business through strategic business decisions and knowledge. To be considered you must have solid industry knowledge and practice of Defined Benefit Pension Schemes, relevant qualifications and strong experience in a leadership or management role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly professional and niche company who invest heavily in their employees and have working practices, office culture and wellbeing as the foundation of the business.
For more information please contact Hannah Ross.