Node JS Developer, 6 month contract (initially), £500 to £550 a day (inside IR35), Remote Working Your new company
A large government organisation in Bristol are looking for a talented full stack developer with extensive back-end Node.JS development experience, to become the newest member of a growing team of developers, supporting a major digital transformation. Your new role
You will be required to perform developer duties on a very high profile project working toward updating current systems and applications. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You must have a strong working knowledge of Node.JS
- You will have familiarity working with in an agile team
- You will have good commercial experience with Java
- Desirably you will have a working knowledge of API's and Dynamics
- Public sector experience will also give you a significant advantage.
- If you are a experienced Full Stack Microsoft Developer who wants to gain more experience in Node. JS, please apply, there are other opportunities available for experienced Microsoft developers.
In return you will have the opportunity to be a part of a massive digital transformation programme, earning a healthy rate with potential for extension on a 6 month contract.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.