Head Teacher - SEMH School
Tempest resourcing are currently recruiting for an adaptable and experienced head teacher to work at an all-boys SEMH school in Surrey.
You will need to be an:
- be a highly capable leader, with a clear sense of vision, strategic thinking and purpose;
- be an exceptional classroom practitioner, with expertise in SEND and specifically SEMH;
- have recent and relevant experience of highly effective leadership and a strong track record in raising standards;
- have a full understanding of processes involving children in care, child protection and safeguarding and be committed to working in partnership;
- be collegiate, responsive, highly approachable and have the ability to inspire colleagues, pupils, students and their families.
- be fully committed to developing effective independence for students beyond school
The school is a special school for boys aged 9 to 16 years who have social, emotional and mental health needs (SEMH). Some students also have co-existing conditions, such as a specific learning difficulty or a diagnosis of ASD. Staff: student ratios are favourable and support our students to achieve well.
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more, please give Caitlin Mcsherry a call on , or apply where required and I will contact you.