Role: Accounts Semi-Senior / SeniorSalary: £20,000 - £25,000Location: ExeterOverview:
Quinton Davies are working on behalf of a dynamic and forward-thinking practice firm who are looking for an Accounts Semi-Senior / Senior.Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Preparing accounts, corporation tax returns and computations for limited companies
- Preparing accounts and tax returns for individuals, sole traders and partnerships
What's on Offer:
- AAT qualified (or equivalent)
- Demonstrable accounts experience gained within a professional services firm.
- Must have excellent communication skills, friendly manner and work well in a small team and on their own
- Good work life balance
- Study Support
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Flexible working and potential to work from home a day a week
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.