Working for a leading provider of competitive savings products, you will help co-ordinate and assist with the day to day development and product requirements and propositions.
Key duties include:
- Development, pricing and management of a portfolio of products
- Analysis to cover competitors, savings markets, product performance, operations and call centre metrics, flagging material changes to the Savings Product Team.
- Take ownership for and maintain a market analysis database
- Produce pricing recommendations
- Create rate schedules and draft change controls
- Draft marketing instructions for new products and product changes
- Review and approve amendments to product information on the website
- Communicate product changes
- Assist with the management of relationships with Outsourced partners
It is essential that you have experience of designing ideally savings products and propositions, but other products may be considered if within a regulated environment. You will have strong product management experience, with strong MI and pricing management skills, covering a portfolio of products.
Occasional travel to other offices may be required
This role is on a 9-month contract but as a large organisation there could be scope for the future.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.