Leading Multi-International Security Business is looking for Legal Director covering UK&I. Your new company
My client is a leading security multi-international company, Global HQ based in USA. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Resolve Legal and Compliance Issues
- Perform responsibilities in compliance with Group Code of Ethics
- Lead awareness and compliance with all ITC requirements throughout UK and Ireland
- Direct and co-ordinate the employers and public liability claims
- Provide ethics training and support activities related to preserving the legitimate business interests
- Be visible and vocal with employees consistently and comprehensively on the importance of ITC and ethics
- Support the development and execution of a sustainable Enterprise Risk Management programme that accurately measures the business unit's compliance risks, effectively deploys risk mitigation plans, and tracks implementation. Identify and recognise exceptional ethical behaviour by employees
- Monitor and manage the workflow through the litigation department.
- Completing all the ITC training
- Actively seeking full understanding of job- and function-specific ITC requirements; and contributing to development of ITC-specific standard work and work instructions
- Complying fully with all ITC requirements
- Raising any ITC questions or concerns though company-sponsored channels for resolution
- Select and motivate staff ensuring that their skill sets are developed to meet the requirements of existing and potential requirements of the litigation team.
- Creating training toolkits and delivering training to the business on relevant processes, law and company policies
- Ensure adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures
- Be fully conversant and compliant with all Environmental Health and Safety procedures.
- Complete quarterly ethics module as advised by Ethics& Compliance Officer
- Fully comply with all Quality, environmental Health and Safety directives including but not limited to PPE, Accident Reporting, Cardinal Rules, Risk Assessment Method Statement (RAMS)
What you'll get in return
- At least 8 years PQE and qualified as Solicitor in England and Wales
- Strong commercial contracting experiences regarding to all legal contract matters such as GDPR, customer based contracts, etc.
- Solid M&A experiences
- Experiences of dispute and litigation
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
- Great Leadership experiences and hands on
- Confident and good presentation skills
- A strong and persuasive negotiator
- Candidate with Inhouse US based company background will be highly preferred
Competitive salary package including car allowance and generous bonus scheme, offer remote work but has to be in the office at least 2-3 days a week. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.