Property Executive/Conveyancer - Grimsby (Remote Working Options) - Competitive Salary + Generous Benefits
Chase & Holland are excited to be working with a leading multi-site, UK top 200 law firm to recruit a Property Executive to be based in their Grimsby office. Working as part of their new build house builders team on a national basis, this is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring, experienced conveyancer to join the vibrant and established new build home team. You will be able to demonstrate your ability to run your own busy new-build caseload, whilst managing client's expectations with a friendly and professional approach.Property Executive Responsibilities:
- Taking a lead role in client relationship management to maintain the Firm's existing portfolio of work and to develop new business
- Supporting Partners and other Property fee earners to deliver a large portfolio of new build residential work.
- Dealing as lead fee earner with newbuild sales, (and preferably purchases and part exchanges) to assist with managing the volume of work in the wider team
- Regularly updating clients as to the current situation of their case.
- Dealing with routine and difficult enquiries from telephone callers and clients effectively and efficiently and ensure that all client queries are dealt with both professionally and promptly to the complete satisfaction of the client.
- Undertaking an active role in business development and networking.
- Use of Case Management for all cases.
Full-time, Monday to Friday 9am -5pmRequired Skills & Experience:
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Conveyancing opportunity, please click 'apply now'.
- Proven track record of conveyancing experience
- Knowledge and experience of selling new-build residential developments desirable
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage client relationships.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to adopt a commercial as well as a legal approach to client issues.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Have the proven ability to work to deadlines.
- Adaptability and collaborative working
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.