Deputy Nursery Manager Permanent and full-time
LB Specialist Recruitment are working with an Ofsted Good rated medium sized vibrant nursery, who are recruiting for a Nursery Deputy Manager. This role is perfect for someone with who is caring, happy, is driven to developing children and has experience with this establishment.You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
Your day-to-day tasks would include:
- NVQ Level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
- Have experience working with children in a childcare setting
- Over 1 year experience in a supervisory role
- Supporting the Nursery Manager in the day to day operations of the nursery
- Overseeing and coordinating stimulating and inspiring activities for the children across the nursery
- Communicating with the Manager on the progress and outcomes of the children?
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance across the whole nursery
- Empower the team to deliver rich learning opportunities for all children through unique and exciting environments
- Assisting with the recruitment and induction of new staff members
- Assisting the Nursery manager to ensure occupancy targets are hit and maintained at all times
Our client is offering immediate interviews so please confirm the dates you are available.
LB Specialist Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Please send your up to date CV ASAP !