Are you an experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge?
When schools re-open in September they will need immediate support with staffing. We will be there to support them and those that wish to work in Primary education. Therefore, we are looking for applicants now that will be ready at this time.
Protocol Education is seeking adaptable, passionate and inspirational supply SENDTA's to join our team in servicing a number of wonderful primary schools that we supply to in the Bradford and Keighley Area.
We are currently looking for versatile and resilient SEND support specialists. You must have experience of working successfully and cooperatively as part of a team within a school for children supporting them 1-1 or in small groups.
There are various needs across the schools ranging from challenging behaviour, ASD, ADHD, Attachment Needs, SEMH and other needs on the spectrum.
Key Skills required:
- You must have good spoken English.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months Primary experience.
- You must have recent SEND experience.
- You need to supply two recent references of which one must be from a school setting.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
What we offer:
- Protocol Education is a national company with strong and long-standing links to Schools across the country.
- Optional, free CPD Training in our Leeds Office (when safe to do so)
- A dedicated and experienced consultant.
So if you are an experienced SEN TA who is looking for an exciting and fresh challenge then please apply today!
(url removed) or email (url removed)