Home Based - Flexible to any location in UK
Siemens Smart Infrastructure are looking for a Digitalisation Consultant with experience of taking on premise licensed software to cloud based "as a Service" (aaS) offerings. This is a home-based role with some travel requirements.
You will engage with the PLM and R&D teams that own the existing applications to facilitate the development of alternative aaS business models and the associated software, infrastructure and service changes required to realise the potential of the products.
As part of this, you will drive the design and delivery of world-class supporting services enabling the effective and efficient onboarding and continued services in of the aaS customers throughout their lifecycle. This includes taking a lead role in the analysis and process architecture, ensuring compliance to best practice and both Siemens and Customer's security standards. You will be challenged to find approaches that enable rapid adoption of new cloud services and drive transformation for our business and IT processes. Change the future with us!
What you need to make real what matters:
- Partnering with business-focused development teams and successfully leading the design of digital solutions.
- Finding cost models that scale and enable Siemens and its customers to align cost drivers with revenue drivers, minimising risk.
- Accountability for ensuring a high quality of delivery output into the operational business and support pre-sales activities and engagement with customers.
- Providing governance guidance and administration aligned to theobjectives for the cross functional and R&D Teams. This will include management of Information, Resources, Project Plans, Project Reports, Finances and management of Risks and Issues.
- Creating frameworks, planning sessions and organising servitization meetings to ensure robust outcomes.
- Assist in the development and documentation of business requirements, processes and models for the services and service outcomes including analysis of specific customer needs relating to roadmaps, services and where value can be driven.
- Support PLM & Sales teams with technical, process and cloud-based expertise to assist in closing customer opportunities for the servitised products
What else do you need to know?
- Experienced IT professional with Service and Cloud Experience
- Broad experience across service, infrastructure and delivery disciplines, with wide exposure to large scale complex projects including practical and specific technical knowledge in architecture, software development, non-functional requirements, data migration and system integration
- Project Leadership and Product Ownership experience
- Demonstrable ability to rapidly understand new solutions, domains and business models.
- Ability to build strong relationships with the cross functional teams as well as with external partners / suppliers
- Proven experience of working with partners on a global scale, across time zones & cultures.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That's why we recruit great minds from all backgrounds, and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, annual bonus, 26 days holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens plcExperience Level:
not definedJob Type: