To run our Fashion Department, it is essential that you are a creative and commercial individual with a flair for fashion retailing and have the ability to ensure your store is presented and merchandised in a dynamic, aspirational and inviting style. Your focus will always be on the customer and meeting their expectations to ensure our customers enjoy a truly unique and memorable shopping experience.
Driving profit is always paramount and our Retail Managers are empowered to run their departments with a real sense of ownership. Fashion retail experience in a busy and thriving store is preferred, with proven success managing and leading your team.
Our ideal Fashion Retail Manager will:
• Have the ability to achieve results by effectively leading and motivating a team to ensure they perform to their best and provide outstanding customer service.
• Be able to perform under pressure and operate in a fast-paced environment, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get 'stuck in'; prioritise tasks effectively and displaying a 'can do' attitude at all times.
• Have the ability to create an exciting and inspiring environment for customers and team, using your visual merchandising skills and commercial acumen.
• Implement considered changes to maximise the department potential, working with your team to optimise profit.
• Have good IT skills and be competent using our weekly sales and profit reports to effectively optimise sales and manage all elements of stock control.
• Ensure store standards are maintained and floor layout meets the company guidelines.
• Meticulous to the detail in terms of product placement, standards, presentation, visual elevation and aesthetics of the retail environment.