An internationally scaled cyber security business based here in Cardiff are seeking a Full Stack Developer to bolster their team. You will be working with cutting edge technologies on large scale platforms covering data discovery, threat intelligence and the dark web. You will need to be enthusiastic and have a passion for cyber security.You will be able to...
You will need to be...
- Develop robust component based front-end interfaces in a moden JS framework.
- Participate in timely and constructive code review.
- Work with the Product Manager, and Technical Lead to define and scope tasks.
- Learn new skills in frameworks and cloud services by sharing blogs, and attending meetups / conferences.
- Grow the development team's competencies.
- Are comfortable working with remote team-mates.
- Love investigating and learning new APIs, services, and tools.
- Have a working knowledge developing in scalable, event-driven systems.
- Have experience profiling applications or tracking down performance problems.
How to Apply
- Competitive salary up to £35,000.
- Flexible working hours with temporary remote working.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Strong opportunity for growth and progression within the business.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ben Cable at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*