This agency are Leeds city centre based, delivering exceptional work for global retail clients - due to business wins and a new direction they are expanding their digital team. This is an exciting time to join the business as they are now looking to rapidly expand and have received significant international investment. This is an opportunity to work with well known, stable brands, as well as joining a forward thinking business who offer a flexible and supportive working environment, with an opportunity to work remotely (from the UK).Responsibilities;
Experience & Skills
- Must excel in client-facing situations while also successfully working cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure growth in programmatic omni-channel revenue.
- Identify, evaluate, and partner with strategic local & global programmatic platforms, including DSPs, ad networks, agency trading desks, SSPs, Viewability/Fraud providers, and Data Management Platforms and other data companies.
- Work closely with ads engineering team to ensure successful technical integrations.
- Develop the strategy & manage the day-to-day relationships to ensure revenue growth for the portfolio of programmatic partners.
- Monitor & analyse daily activities to identify opportunities to increase revenue and challenges affecting spend or delivery.
- Understand partners' needs and develop custom commercial & technical offers where necessary.
- Work with internal marketing team to develop marketing materials & BI team to pull together relevant trends.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews for a portfolio of partners.
- Partner closely with Product & Engineering teams to provide input and key feedbacks to enhance programmatic offering & advertising
- 3+ years working in digital media in a programmatic or campaign manager role
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a focus on time management and organization
- Analytical mindset - be able to spot simple trends in campaign data
- Experienced in delivering high levels of customer service
- Knowledge of all major 3rd party ad serving technologies, for example having worked with IAS, MOAT, Flashtalking, Nielsen, GAM
- Direct use of ad servers/DSPs/SSPs - GAM/Criteo preferred
- Fast learner and adaptive
- Have a strong work ethic, be personable and willing to go the extra mile
This agency can offer a competitive salary, so if you're looking for your next move to develop your career in programmatic digital marketing then get in touch!