Yamaha Marine and Vehicle Technician required to relocate from the UK to the Caribbean
- Yamaha Marine Dealer
- 40 hours per week,
- Opening hours are Mon-Fri 8am - 6pm
Our client are a Yamaha approved main dealer in the lovely Caribbean is currently looking to recruit an experienced and certified Yamaha technician who can also work on road vehicles.
A Yamaha Master Technician would be fantastic; however our client will be interested in Service technicians too.
The successful candidate will also be required to work on Light commercial vehicles carrying out service, maintenance and repair.
- Yamaha certified in Marine engines.
- NVQ Level 3 in light vehicle maintenance, or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years workshop experience post-apprenticeship;
- Experience working on electric
- Strong communication skills, able to liaise with Management, other Technicians and the Manufacturer on technical matters;
- Ability to work under pressure, and flexibility towards working hours;
- No previous criminal convictions;
- Must be willing to relocate for a minimum of 3 years.
Our Client will be offering a 3 year contract with the option to renew. To help with relocation, they will arrange the 3 year work permit, 1st months accommodation, 1st months transportation and a ticket to return home at the end of the contract. Whilst the cost of living in is high, our Client offers a very competitive package, and a hard-working Technician can earn a good salary whilst enjoying the lifestyle in the Caribbean.
There is no income tax in although there are some other taxes such as payroll tax.
To apply please send your current CV quoting Yamaha Maine and Vehicle Technician 96174, or for more details call Jamie Clarkson at Perfect Placement.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd - See our website for details