Deputy Ward Sister
£30,000 - £38,000 Band 6 equivalent
My client are currently recruiting for a Deputy Sister / Senior Ward Nurse position for their Portsmouth Hospital. Established for over 30 years this private hospital provides a range of surgical and medical services for outpatient, day case and inpatientsDuties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver high standards of quality care by assessment, evaluation and implementation of patient needs always leading by example to your staffing team
- Accepting delegated responsibilities from the management team as required.
- Expected to be part of the Hospital's Clinical On-Call rota.
- You will participate through mentorship in the orientation and development of junior staff.
- NMC Registration (nursing and midwifery council) - RN/ RGN
- Recent experience within a surgical nursing
- Experience at a senior level - Leadership/ Mentorship qualification desirable
The role is a full time position covering 37.5 hours per week which will be a shift pattern including a mixture of shifts including weekends and on call
Band 6 equivalent + excellent benefits package and 35 days A/LIf you are interested in this position please SUBMIT YOUR CV by applying to this role