Mechanical Contract Manager - Based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire - Permanent
A leading M&E Contractor are currently looking for a Mechanical Contract Manager to join their expanding team in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. The company has been trading in the Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk area for 50 years, providing M&E services to a wide range of such as Research & Development, hospitals and schools.
As the Mechanical Contracts Manager, you will manage and control several multi-disciplined electrical contracts which value range from £500k to £6M. You will ensure these projects are running accordingly with the installation and specification requirements whilst ensuring compliance with specification and contract documentation.
As the Mechanical Contract Manager will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Once the projects are successfully awarded; procurement of subcontractors, materials and plant.
· Planning to make sure multiple projects completed are profitable.
· Attending meetings with Principle Contractors, Consultants and Architects.
· Carry out project administration-progress reports.
· Fully resource project and implement any H&S matters.
· Lead, drive and encourage site team.
Applications are invited from candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Working for a Building Services Contractor at a similar level.
· Experience of working on large Research & Development, hospital and schools
· Consistently good financial returns on projects, taking into account all relevant factors.
· Good people management and motivational skills.
· The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
· Time Served Apprentice or relevant mechanical qualifications.
· Financially sound and commercially aware.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new Mechanical Management opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) or