To assist the Finance Director in providing accurate and timely financial analysis and reporting, project accounting management and comprehensive business partnering on Southall and/or other Berkeley St Joseph sites.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Monitor and consider both financial and non-financial risks on site. Keep FD advised of all project financial and risk matters in a timely manner
* Proactively contribute to project teams to aid the strategic development of sites
* Develop a close connection with project teams, attend weekly Change Control, Build-Sales and other detailed meetings, providing analytical support, help challenge assumptions and project decisions for the betterment of the project.
* Work across all departments to build a strong network and understanding, business partnering to provide financial analysis and commercial acumen.
* Constantly monitor the project stack from a commercial perspective, proposing options to minimise costs and maximise revenue wherever possible.
* Prepare cost reconciliations for all stack line items, including but not limited to:Build Costs, Other Build Cost, Sales & Marketing (incl. commissions & legals), BRES, Land, Estates, Voids, etc
* Provision of Board Reports and Monthly Sales Reports
* Providing information to Central Finance via the System Review process
* Co-ordinate and complete ad-hoc Divisional and Group requests
* Work closely with project surveyors to ensure the correct forecast of build costs and the analysis of risk throughout the procurement cycle
* Delivery of ad-hoc commercial projects, e.g. coordination letting of commercial space
* Provide financial risk assessments of potential tendering subcontractors, including AML checks
* Review & approve sales agents & introducers due diligence & AMLs
* Provide project stacks, and ensure financial paperwork is up to date and complete
* Provide accurate analysis of development/optimisation options and provide commercial recommendations
* Be responsible for the preparation of Commencement Appraisals and any development stack memos (following the initial CA)
* Demonstrated experience working in a management or business partnering role, ideally for a property developer
* ACA/ ACCA qualified - minimum of 1 year PQE
* Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
* Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
* An effective leader, motivator and mentor
* Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
* Reliable, tolerant, team player and determined
* Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday