Please see details of the exciting new cover supervision role available within Salford this term.
Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with secondary schools and academies across Salford to provide a flexible workforce of graduates aspiring secondary teachers who are looking to gain further experience in secondary schools before applying for a teacher training programmes. The role of the cover supervisor is to:
- Cover lessons in the absence of the class teacher with pre-set work.
- Provide cover across a range of subjects.
- Providing 1:1 support and intervention within your specialist subject.
- Gaining invaluable classroom based experience in support of a future teacher training application.
Cover supervisors will have access to an online diary to manage their work availability. Work will be offered on a daily basis, and can be flexible but can also be offered on a full-time basis. The school day usually commences from 08:30am until 15:20pm, it is essential that you are available during these hours for this role to be suitable.
- Full-time, part-time and flexible unqualified teachers required.
- Working in a range of secondary schools and academies within Salford.
- Earn up to £400 per week, *experience dependent.
- Schools accessible via the M60 motorway & A580 (East Lancashire Road).
Schools and Academies are is situated in Salford, West Manchester, between Trafford and Bolton and can easily be reached via the M60 motorway and A580 (East Lancashire Road). There are an abundance of public transportation links that lead directly to the school from central Manchester, Leigh and Bolton.
For immediate consideration, please submit a full CV to Nicola Pollitt outlining all experiences. To obtain further information, please contact the Manchester West Secondary Office on the phone number provided below;
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.