£30'000 - £45'000
Excellent role on offer for an Electromechanical Technician looking to become a Technical Expert, working on bespoke equipment and projects within a well-established company who offer expert product training.
Do you have experience with Electronic Assembly, rig design and development, General Fault Finding and Repair of PCB's? The ideal candidate will also have some experience in electronic circuit board and interface design and development. Do you have Basic Mechanical skills including use of Machine Tools and assembling mechanical parts with moving belts and pulleys? Experience working with camera's and encoders would be advantageous.
My client work closely with government agencies and work on a variety of interesting projects. They are looking for a skilled Electronic/Mechanical Technician to become a technical expert and taking ownership and offering insight in to their projects.
In this role you will be working on a variety of projects to assemble, test and repair bespoke equipment. There will be excellent training provided, as you develop to become a technical expert within the company. You will also be encouraged to help other departments where you can learn new skills within machine vision.
This role would ideally suit a skilled Electronics Technician with some solid Mechanical skills, looking for excellent training to become a technical expert within a specialist company.
* Assembly, Testing and Repair PCB's
* Excellent product training
* System test and integration
* Chance to learn new skills in machine vision, software programming etc.
* £30,000 - £45,000
* Experience with Electronic Assembly, General Fault Finding and Repair
* Some Mechanical skills surrounding assembly, pulleys, moving belts etc.
* Looking for excellent training to become a technical expert