Are you looking for flexible teaching work in the Wiltshire area? Are you looking for full time or part time supply work and would like the opportunity to work within a number of good or outstanding secondary schools?
Teaching Personnel are currently the preferred supply agency to schools within the Dorset area. Due to an increase in cover requirements, a number of the secondary schools we work with are calling upon us to help with cover requirements.
- Supply teachers required for daily/weekly cover requirements
- Opportunity to work within a number of high achieving secondary schools in Dorset
- Earn between £500 - £600 per week (experience dependant and position undertaken)
- Market leading education agency on hand to help
Whether you are a newly qualified or experienced teacher looking to network in a number of new schools as a supply teacher, we are able to provide you with regular daily work. Whether you are looking for 2 or 5 days flexible work a week we would like to hear from you. Working on a supply basis will require you to ideally have your own form of transport as sometimes we may call you on the morning of work at short notice. We also have a number of pre-planned absences where we will be able to provide you with advanced notice of work allowing you plenty of time to prepare for the day ahead.
Any teachers interested in this opportunity are required to;
- Hold a PGCE (11-16 or further education accepted)
- Be confident within their behaviour management skills and be able to adapt to different schools behaviour policies
- Be prepared to cover a range of subjects including your subject specialism
- Respect the catholic ethos
Please submit an up to date CV below to be considered.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.