Teaching Personnel are working with an outstanding infant and nursery school who cater for pupils from 4 through to 6 years old, this inclues having multiple students with special educational needs including autism, behavioural difficulties and speech, language and communication needs. The main purpose is to assist students throughout their time at the school, helping them to develop in multiple ways.
- Assist in implementing all aspects of individual care plans.
- Create a rapport with all students and staff, using it to help their development.
- Strong knowledge of the national curriculum.
- Use your initiative and get involved with the pupils.
- Must have a relevant qualification or previous experience working in healthcare, or with Special Needs individuals.
- Be prepared to undergo additional training as required.
- The pupils are encouraged to work independently, so patience is essential.
- A positive and friendly disposition, and the ability to build relationships with the pupils.
This is a lovely school, who really invest in the pupils that are in attendance, through all aspects of their daily life. In order to ensure that each pupil thrives, the school need the right staff to aid their pupil's development and dedicate themselves to the task at hand.
For any further information on this role, please do not hesitate to contact me on (phone number removed), and send any CV's with a covering letter to (url removed)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.