IT Support Engineer - £22K - Newcastle
Due to expansion in the business, a rapidly growing business in the North East is looking for a bright and enthusiastic IT Support Engineer to join them. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience within commercial IT, have a solid understanding of computer systems and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Support and maintain IT systems
- Resolve all IT related issues (hardware, software, networks, telephony)
- Maintain cloud-based systems including Office 365, Azure etc
- Provide desktop and remote support
- Manage backups
- Involvement in project work as required
- Accurately log work and maintain computer systems
- Implement new solutions
Technical Skills include:
- Office 365, Azure
- Active Directory / Group Policy
- Windows Servers
- MS Teams
- Networking knowledge (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP etc)
The ideal candidate will be passionate about IT, enjoy problem-solving and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Microsoft Certifications or an IT-related degree are nice to have, but not essential!
If you would like to apply for this role, please apply or call in on (phone number removed).
For more information about Senitor and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @SenitorIT Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy