BardWood Support Services are now looking for loss prevention officers that can demonstrate the confidence, experience, drive, flexibility and determination to provide the highest standard of operational service within a busy environment. The ideal candidate will possess the skills to deliver an effective and efficient service to the client.
This position will be full time, and an average of 42 hours per week. You must be fully flexible days and weekends.
For this job role, you will be part of a team working for an established retail brand across central/west London. This will require you to deliver exceptional customer service as well as acting as a visual deterrent for theft, all whilst monitoring the access of this site. Due to the nature of the store, you will be required to be meticulous in terms of those who enter. This role is well suited to those who have a customer service background, who pride themselves in delivering an outstanding service, and who are looking to expand their knowledge within security.
Rates: £11.30, per hour
* Minimum of 1 year Luxury Retail Security Experience
* Valid SIA License
* 5 year checkable work history
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Excellent customer service skills
* Enthusiastic in delivering service excellence
* Possess the ability to work under pressure
* Effective Communicator
* Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
For an immediate interview, please apply today.
We look forward to speaking with you