Fantastic permanent opportunity to join a global and hugely successful technology company.
LANGUAGES Fluent English is essential.
Fluency in European languages are an advantage but not essential
Sunbury on Thames - South West of London area (40 minutes from London Waterloo)
COMPANY Our global client is a true global leader within the technology industry.
You will be responsible for the B2C influencer marketing programme and for supporting a wide range of marketing and sales materials, assets and resources to support product launches
Key responsibilities will include:
* Be responsible for the planning, implementation & reporting of influencers
* Manage the EMEA influencer budget
* Use tools/agencies to source and engage with influencers to create content in line with the focus products/campaigns
* Strategic Marketing activities including working with stakeholders on themes/product focuses for the quarter and liaising with relevant colleagues (EMEA & US) to ensure website content is relevant and correct for EMEA
* Coordination of all product launches and ensuring that relevant sales and marketing activities are available
* Ensure that products are suitably packaged in line with EMEA market needs and legal requirements
* Collate and write monthly Marketing Newsletter
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
* Previous experience of working influencers is essential
* Strong interest in marketing especially product marketing is highly desirable
* Good creative writing skills are advantageous
* Background in the IT industry is an advantage
* Knowledge of European languages is an advantage but not essential
SALARY £24,000-£26,000 basic + bonus (has typically been 15-20% of salary over past few years) + excellent benefits including:
* 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
* Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
* 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAIN TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
* Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
* Permanent health insurance
* Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
* Life Assurance
* Free tea/coffee and subsidised lunches
* Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please APPLY NOW and send your CV