FDS Recruitment is currently seeking a Fire and Security Install Engineer in Hayes, Middlesex
Our client is a family owned BAFE accredited company based near Hayes in Middlesex. They are highly skilled in assessing the fire and security risk and work with customers to develop a solution to meet their needs no matter how small or large the project. Our client provides a design, install, commissioning and maintenance service delivering quality and value every time.
Ourclient has a vast amount of fire and security industry experience and this allows them to deliver contracts within residential and commercial sectors on time and within budget. To meet this increase in demand they would like to recruit a Fire and Security Install Engineer to join their growing team of experts.
Experience and good knowledge in the Fire and Security industry is essential for you to be a successful candidate for this position. You must be confident in your work, reliable, conscientious, hardworking and must have a positive "can do" approach.
This is a great company to work for if you are seeking a varied, challenging role.
Fire & Security Engineer Qualities
* Professional, confident manner with excellent customer care skills
* Work well within a small team and on your own
* Solve faults and problems using own initiative
* Positive, self-motivated and proactive individual
* Work methodically with the varied equipment used
* The ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances
* Well organised and assertive
Your day to day duties will include the installation and small remedial works on fire detection systems and security, access control, CCTV and intruder alarms. Some servicing and commissioning may be required. The majority of contracts are in the Middlesex area but you must be willing to travel and be flexible in the role that you play. It is vital that the candidate can demonstrate strong knowledge and experience within the fire and security fields.
All works and paperwork must be completed in accordance with British Standards and company policy.
Fire & Security Engineer Preferred Knowledge and Experience
* Competent experience in the Fire & Security industry
* Good knowledge and understanding of BS 5839
* Proven technical background with a good knowledge of fire detection and security systems
* Ability to fault find accurately
* Drivers Licence
* Covering area is Middlesex but you must be willing to travel further afield
In return you will receive
* Basic salary ranging from £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
* NO call out rota
* Company van
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Training and support on going
* Workplace Pension
* Mobile Phone