Amour Recruitment are proud to be working with a local accountancy practice located in the Fareham area.
Our client is looking for a Chartered Accountant to join their efficient and welcoming team on a permanent basis. This is the perfect opportunity for a part qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA) that is looking to commit to a firm long term and progress as the company continues to grow.
This will be an enjoyable and varied role that can offer a competitive salary, remuneration package and opportunities for career development.
The Chartered Accountant will work closely with the Directors and other accountants and will be responsible for:
• Accounts preparation for various businesses
• Preparation of corporation tax returns
• Producing self-assessment tax returns
• VAT returns
• Helping to manage a varied portfolio of clients
• Assisting with the development of the business
Essential Requirements are:
• Proven experience from a practice background, at least 3 years
• Able to produce a set of accounts
• Able to complete self-assessment tax returns
If you are a team player, with great communication skills and a desire to be the best, then please apply now .