Leeds or Southport - remote working currently
Rate - £25.00-£29.00p/h - Inside IR35
Contract - 6 Months+
We have an exciting opportunity with the UK's largest employer, working within the Assurance and Risk Management directorate in the Audit Team, providing support to team leaders and lead auditors, involving DPO audits, internal audits to assess GDPR compliance and internal policies.
Practical experience of auditing, information governance and information security are required for this role. Experience of remote auditing would be an advantage, though training will be provided if not. Knowledge and experience of working within the health and social care sector is an advantage.
Essential Experience/ Skills/ Qualifications
1) Audit experience
2) Knowledge of IG record management
3) GDPR and information security background
4) Data protection legislation knowledge
5) NHS / Healthcare experience (desirable)
6) Educated to postgraduate, diploma/degree level or equivalent
7) Auditor qualification, e.g. ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems), ISO 27001 (Information Security), ISO 20000 (Service Management), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Internal Auditor qualification e.g. Certified Internal Auditor or equivalent
1) Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or data protection certification
2) Specialist qualification in GDPR and DPA at practitioner level
BPSS Clearance is required prior to starting.
Although the role is traditionally based in Leeds or Southport, the job will consist of remote working currently.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful