ITS City is seeking a Quantitative Analyst with Commodities modelling and or Validation experience to join a quant team at a large investment bank in LondonResponsibilities include:
- Validating, documenting Trade review and model governance of commodities pricing models across any commodity products.
- DEA/M2/PhD in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Finance or related field
- 2-5 years hands-on experience implementing models in C++, Python, VBA
- Must have hands on implementation experience, a track record and demonstrated experience in Commodities modeling. Experience of any commoditiy products will be considered.
- Appreciation of Library design and a robust quality approach to all modelling undertaken.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
Contact ITS City. Send in your CV in the first instance, or to discuss this vacancy and the client, please contact Ben Baxter on:
Direct Line: +44 (0) 203 176 6647