Breaking into fintech has its advantages- especially if you're a Business Analyst that's senior.
Not only would you be working in a sector that's been unscathed by everything that's going on but you'll be responsible for the delivery of large-scale, complex software platforms- this is experience that's heavily sought after in a tech driven market.
This is also a lead role, that will allow you to sharpen your leadership skills in recruiting/building/leading a small team of business analystsWhat you'll be doing?
As Lead Business Analyst you'll leverage your current agile BA experience into learning a host of soft/technical skills. Your day-to-day will see you play a key role in:
What you should already have done...
- Product Ownership/Management.
- Team Leadership- as Lead Business Analyst you'll be responsible for a small tea.
- Adopting a "cross-functional approach" in gathering requirements from ALL stakeholders across ALL projects, while working with the product strategy types to transform these into well-defined use cases.
- You'll champion agile- ensuring agile best practices are followed throughout the entire delivery process (we will need you to have previous experience doing this).
- You're an SME in your field and you'll be hands-on recruiting SMEs in your field- that means we need you to help recruit, build and train teams where needed.
- Before things kick off, you'll need to work with UX/UI teams to ensure a user's needs are being met before the teams enter sprints.
What you'll get...
- You're a veteran BA with your most recent experience being in a Business Analyst Role.
- Quality of experience is preferred over quantity but if we were to put a number on things we'd say around 7 years' experience would serve you well.
- You'll also have a sound understanding of all things agile, with involvement in at least one agile project.
- A salary of up to £55,000+10% bonus.
- An employer that supports your physical, mental and financial health (discounts, health benefits, volunteering days etc).
Apply now and let's get talking. If you meet the criteria we'll give you a call and if you like what you hear we'll process an application,